Admin controls

Dashboard

Add new post

Edit HTML

Aug 27, 2009

Un fucking believable.

I knew Dumbledore was going to die. I didn't count on the whole London Philharmonic Orchestra to play a funeral dirge to him that makes me want to curl up in a little ball and sob. :\

 Though, granted, I did actually cry when he died in the book.

 I'll cry at a more opportune time, when there are people that I can make wet with my tears. And not in a naughty way, that'd just be way too sadistic for even me.

 Will be heading down to Taranto in a moment, to make sure he got my draft, so he can correct it and tell me his criticisms before going into the SAC. Tossing my laptop into my locker for the SAC, so don't expect any replies or anything.

 :( Dumbledore died for the fake Horcrux. ::cries::

 R.A.B. Regulus something-or-other Black. :\

 I want to see the next movie, now! ::stomps foot::

 Anyway, it's finishing off, so I'm going to post this and pack.

 Wish me luck!

Posted via email from youretrulypre.posterous

0 lashbacks:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message.