Admin controls

Dashboard

Add new post

Edit HTML

Aug 10, 2009

Boredom, joy.

I'm watching the 1992 Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie.  Why the fuck...?

I could (and probably should) do Physics -- but I haven't a flying fuck where my Checkpoints has gone.

Anyway, watching fake B-movie vampire action is funny as hell.  And looking at the faux-contemporary vampire lair and hearing crap like "rubies will drip from your lips" makes me giggle.

"Aren't there any sicknesses that aren't depressing?"  Good lord, Bri, tell me not all high-school students are like that where you are.  I think my IQ is dropping horribly just from watching this.

Random groupie: What do you think about the ozone layer?
Buffy: Let's get rid of that.

LOL.  Ditzy blondes...

Merrick: This is not a very safe place for you to fall asleep.
Pike: [drunkenly] Okay, Mom.

Anyway, if someone runs into my English folder, or my Checkpoints, give them back, yeah?  :)

Posted via web from youretrulypre.posterous

0 lashbacks:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message.