Admin controls

Dashboard

Add new post

Edit HTML

Aug 20, 2009

Ohai, tech supprt!

We r haz isshews w/ da intrwebz!

 Come on, I'm having DNS errors on *Google*. Who the hell ever receives DNS errors on *Google*? It's never been down in the decade or so that I've been using it to pirate musi- er, to browse the internet.

 See if you can decipher this thing that Bina and I got going this morning: "[I] edited the edit, which was made to edit the edit of [my] edit of [Rhadika's] scribble."

 Basically, Rhadika wrote "I SUCK" on my hand in 0.6mm Artline marker. I edited the I to a D, and rewrote it to read "RHADIKA SUCKS". So Rhadika had to amend it to read "RHADIKA DOESN'T SUCKS [grammatical error!] BUT LINH DOES :P". Insert naughty joke here. I added " 
I don't think there's ever been any proof of people being affected by modern inks being absorbed through the skin. Though, if there is, let me know, yeah?

 DNS seems to be working fine for Google (for the intermediary), so I'm going to go back to either browsing the interwebz, or taking a nap.

 Goodnight.
HAILEYBURY
Haileybury College and Haileybury Girls College
Melbourne, Australia
ABN: 34 004 228 906

 www.haileybury.vic.edu.au

 Keysborough Campus & Central Administration , 855 Springvale Road, Keysborough 3173. Phone: +61 (0)3 9213 2222. Brighton Campus, 120 South Road, Brighton East 3187. Phone: +61 (0)3 8599 2444. Berwick Campus, 138 High Street, Berwick 3806. Phone: +61 (0)3 8768 2300. This email, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, use, disclose, distribute or rely on this information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete the email from your system. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this communication are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. Haileybury does not guarantee that this email is unaffected by computer virus, corruption or other defects. Haileybury monitors all incoming and outgoing email for compliance with its IT Policies.

Posted via email from youretrulypre.posterous

0 lashbacks:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message.