Admin controls

Dashboard

Add new post

Edit HTML

Sep 3, 2009

Hal-e-fucking-lu-jah.

Finally managed to get my VTAC application in.  It is now 1:26AM, and way too late to do the QTAC application as well.  I'll do that in the morning when I get to school, in my triple spare.

Brian:  If you can manage to get online in the morning, I'll be on for most of the morning, and probably for the whole day if I play my metaphorical cards right.

Good god.  If the QTAC app takes this long, I may just resign myself to a lifetime of serf-work.  It'd be a better use of my time than waiting for the damn form to submit.

Anyway, I'm about passed out.  So, bonne nuit.  Or bonsoir, if you absolutely must be pedantic about the time.

Off to bed I go.

Posted via email from youretrulypre.posterous

0 lashbacks:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message.